Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Highlands -Scotland

Isle of Skye


Scotland is definitely one of my favorite places in Britain. I have been there lots of times and the Highlands are indeed a place not to miss. I have traveled all around the coast line a couple of times, visiting the most remote small villages in tiny islands in the north and west coast.

Sunrise and dawns are amazing.



The sky seems painted with colours I have never seen before in my life. I scanned this photos the other day I didn't remember I had them. I took them with a Pentax manual camera, right before I got into digital photography. I cant recall the name of the places now, but I think the sunset ones are from the Isle of Skye.

I will upload some of the photos of me trip to Paris in the next days.

No comments: