Friday, September 26, 2008

Exit Calm headline tour

Rugby show poster

By the time you read this I'll be flying to England to see Exit Calm performing live in their first headline tour all over the country. I am sure it will be their last warm up gigs before they go into the studio to record the long awaited first album which is expected to see the light earlier next year.
I will see them live in Rugby [Style Bar] and Oldham Manchester [The Castle] in what I believe it will be one of the last chances to see Exit Calm in small venues. Although I hope it doesn't happens for a while because when it comes to sound, proximity and good vibes, big venues or arenas will never beat the feeling you get seeing bands in small halls.

'We are on our own' new single. Oldham poster

I have been through this before with other smaller bands I ve seen on the past that have now have become major acts. And it is not the same.
But being honest I would love to see the lads playing one day in Wembley or Glasto, who knows? Time will say.
Which is sure is that they all have the quality and class to achieve that one day.

No comments: