Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Reegs unseen rare photos. Live@Red Eye London 98


Here are some live unseen photos kindly supplied by Cris Connelly who was the responsible [along with Dave Fielding&Reg Smithies&Gary Lavery] for putting out the [criminally underrated] Reegs singles 'You told me before' and 'As you leave'.

Dave&Gary&Reg Smithies

Cris is currently working on a book about CARGO studios where The Reegs recorded [as well as many many other bands like Joy Division, A certain Ratio, Echo&Bunnymen, Durutti Column and others from Factory Records].

Gary Lavery

He also asked me permission to include an interview I did for my Reegs unofficial website about Cris Seddon, formerly known as a member of 'Years', Dave&Reg first project before they joined The Chameleons.


Dave Fielding

Keep an eye on the book release date as it sounds pretty interesting to me. I will post more about the book as soon as I get some info.

Thank you Cris!!


No comments: